IGDA Chicago and Indie City Games Collaborate
Working on a mobile game? Pitch us your latest build or GDD on the spot, for a chance to win swag and other cool prizes.
Gree is a leading mobile social gaming company that recently launched the open beta of their GREE Platform, a global platform that brings together developers and players.
Want to know more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Engelberg (Director of Developer Relations) of Gree speak about their new “Gree Loves Indies” program!
- Schuller Heinz, former art director at Day One Studios, will talk about developing the Top-20 XBox Live Indie Games title “Avatar Lazer Wars 2.”
- Craig Stern will talk numbers for Telepath RPG: Servants of God. What worked to drive sales? What didn’t? What impact did pricing have? We’ll find out!
- Kevin Geisler will talk about free and cheap tools for collaborating with other developers, and Jake Elliot and Tamas Kemenczy will discuss how they used Unity, Github and Dropbox to develop Kentucky Route Zero.
- Open Play! Bring your laptop with a working copy of your game; we’ll be setting up around the edges of the room and playing each others’ games!
We’ll also be holding a raffle for a Nexus 7! (bring your business cards)
WHERE: 243 S. Wabash, 9th floor
WHEN: November 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
(As always, we’ll be sticking around afterwards to socialize and network after the meeting proper. Bring business cards if you have ‘em!)